Transcripts, Records, & Reporting


Current students – transcripts for college should be requested through Scoir at If you need a transcript for a scholarship, please contact your counselor.


Schools requesting records for transfer students should send a records request to Connie Clark, registrar, at [email protected] or through fax at 765-455-8060.


Former students, please use Parchment.

Kokomo High School has joined forces with Parchment to bring you Secure Transcript – the safe, paperless way to send transcripts directly to the colleges and employers you choose. It’s easy, secure, and available 24/7.

Parchment will send out official transcripts, checked and approved by us, to the colleges, scholarship funds, employers, etc. that you choose. They will email you to confirm that your transcript has been sent; and for the colleges that accept transcripts electronically, they will even confirm when they are received.

Here's how it works:

  • Sign up: The website link is below. You will choose a password and must provide your email address
  • Choose: Select the colleges you are applying to *they have the addresses). If you need your transcript sent to an employer or a scholarship fund, you can do that too – just provide the address.
  • Sign off: If your transcript is being sent to a registered Indiana college, it is free (most are registered at this time). For all other requests, there is a $5 fee per transcript.

Order Credentials from Parchment

Pursuant to Indiana Code (IC) 20-30-5-7(d), students must take the naturalization examination from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) during the student’s high school U.S. government course.
2023-2024 School Year Semester I
110 students participated
83 students passed
Passing percentage: 75.5%


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.